A WORLD OF IT SOLUTIONS, TAILOR-MADE FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
Every technological business ecosystem includes three primary elements that interact with each other: technologies, people, and processes. Each element needs attention in order to maintain quality levels and meet the company’s needs. Wizards’ Systems Management Services recognizes the importance of each of these elements and the places where they interact. They are the center point of our operations.
Using this approach, we leverage our experience, knowledge, and advanced tools to provide you with a modular support package that is tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs. A modular services structure allows us to continually and efficiently adapt our information technology services and solutions to your business model and goals.
Our System Management Services packages are designed to let you focus on your core business and reach your objectives, supported at all times by the highest levels of computing services.
The modular service package includes four modular components:
1. Monitoring, management, and control
We take over the job of remote monitoring and control for all of your organization’s computer resources, 24/7, every day of the year. This includes network management services through one of the most advanced cloud centers in the world staffed by hundreds of experts using management and control technologies tailored specifically to your company’s systems environment.
This service is a critical component for proper around-the-clock management of any computerized center, allowing us to catch and fix any technical failure, malfunction, or maintenance issue instantly. If necessary, we quickly make adjustments and transfer information to our call center by using the SNMP protocol.
2. Technical Account Manager (TAM)
We appoint a Technical Account Manager (TAM) who serves as the key liaison for any requests including coordinating all relevant requirements and activities.
The TAM visits the customer’s site regularly, taking care of:
• Routine maintenance
• System maintenance procedures, as needed
• Status meetings
• Inspections, improvements, and updates
• Reviewing periodic reports
• Planning and running recovery tests
• Checking backups at least once a year
3. Troubleshooting support
Our systems experts have extensive experience providing support for a wide variety of systems. In the event of a malfunction, the call center’s team opens a service call, performs initial screenings, provides immediate solutions where possible, and contacts experts who can respond immediately. They will help to arrange further remote or on-site repairs, including those that involve a third-party service provider.
4. Daily maintenance activities
• Daily testing based on the customer’s specific computing environment checklist
• Proactive handling of non-fault events such as:
• Reviewing system logs
• Checking backup software systems
• Software update and upgrade installations
• System change analysis
• Tests before upgrades
• Implementing tools and methods for better network management and control, including streamlining and reducing system maintenance time
• Examining existing maintenance procedures and updating them as needed
• Ongoing consulting